A PLACE TO CALL HOME.
WHO WE ARE
C3 Church on 78 exists to connect people to God. The church is full of people who have discovered an incredible richness of life that comes from having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Every time we come together to worship God we are celebrating what Jesus has done for us. C3 Church has congregations around the world that are bright, enthusiastic and relevant. Our message is one of faith, hope and love. We have a united vision to build the church by connecting people to people and also empowering people for effective joyful service. Come visit C3 on 78 today to experience your purpose driven life.
WHERE WE'VE COME FROM
With a passion for Jesus and desire to see this world won for Christ, Phil and Chris Pringle came to Sydney in 1980 to start a church. With just 12 people attending an Easter service, Christian Centre Northside began and the C3 Church movement as we now know was birthed. This church grew to over 400 in 4 years and soon began planting within Sydney and beyond to cities and countries outside of Australia. Our movement is committed to healthy relationships and connection between ministers and churches. As an international family our members are able to walk into any of our C3 Churches around the world and know they’re home. We are united with Christ in His vision, and therefore our mission, to save the lost, make disciples and build His church.
WHERE WE ARE GOING
With over 400 churches in 64 countries, we are rapidly moving towards the 2020 Vision of 1,000 churches with an average membership of 500 people planted by the year 2020.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- There is one God: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ the Son of God; we believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His victorious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His constant intercession and in His imminent return
- In the person and work of the Holy Spirit with His fruits and gifts available in the Church; The Bible is the living word of God. It is infallible, authoritative and everlasting and is the foundation of all Christian doctrine
- In the existence of an evil spiritual being known as the devil
- In the spiritually lost condition of all people and the essential need for the new birth by faith in Jesus Christ
- In the baptism of the Holy Spirit as a gift available to believers subsequent to the new birth, with normal evidence of speaking in other tongues
- In the sacraments of the Lords Supper and baptism by full immersion in water for all believers
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting separation from God
- In the church being the body of Christ, and each member being an active part of a local church, fulfilling the Great Commission